Are you a social media enthusiast? Do you have an eye for what’s in the trend and what’s the latest hashtag?
We are looking for creative individuals to work with us on running and managing our social media pages. We welcome people who like to think outside the box, have an interest in learning new things, and is a team player.
- Writing social media posts
- Communicating with staff
- Managing social media pages (including posting and monitoring messages)
- Creating/editing graphics and images (experience with Photoshop / Illustrator an asset)
- Fluency in English
- Familiarity with major social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Ability to understand Mandarin / Chinese an asset
- Previous experience in managing social media an asset
This is a VOLUNTEER position, aimed at people who would like to build up their resume with hands on experience. We ask for a commitment of about 3 months, with flexible hours based on your availability. This position is open for remote work.